Our AGM will take place on Wednesday 20th March in the Bistro at Fife College Stenton (Glenrothes) Campus. All members and families are welcome.
We are delighted that the students in our Options In Life Cookery class are going to show off their skills by providing refreshments before the meeting, from 6.30pm. The AGM will begin at 7pm.
Any nominations for Trustees should be made as follows:
1. Only full members** (as defined in clause 9 of our constitution) of Options in Life shall be eligible to serve as Trustees.
2. Trustees will be nominated and subsequently elected, pending a majority vote, at the subsequent AGM. Conditions of nomination are:
- Nominations must be made by members in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be in the hands of the Management Committee at least 21 days before the AGM.
- A member may not nominate himself/herself.
- Should nominations exceed vacancies, election shall be by ballot.
** Membership is free. If you are not already a member, you can BECOME A MEMBER here