A free and confidential employment support service for people living in Fife with disabilities or health issues
If you have a disability or health condition and are interested in finding a job, Supported Employment Service (SES) can help you.
We will plan how to get you back to work by offer supported employment training and helping you decide:
- What kind of job you would be able to do?
- How many hours you would be able to work?
- What kind of help you would need in work?
We will also help you to develop employability skills to:
- Develop a CV
- Improve your job search and interview skills
We will speak to employers on your behalf and tell them:
- About supported employment and the services we offer
- How we will support you in the job
Once you are in work we will make sure you get all the help and support that you need for you to succeed in the job.
For more information contact email@example.com